Sunday, December 9, 2007

ell i just chillen here in the bh. so cant wait to get out of here and go the fhome for holidays. so over the people here a. putri is the most selfish andannoying person god put on this earth. i am actually crying right know!!! manwhat is happening to me?> man i seriously don't know what to do here! the girls are going out of controland i try to control them but anna don't do anything and she don't include me inthings she organizes so it makes me look like a simple. i seriously feel like iam letting the girls, mrs hodgetts myself and you down! you always told me to bea good captain and i am trying but i don't know if i am! ho\w did u know if youwere? i have seriously had the most frustrating weekend and just want to get outof here and i feel guilty coz i wanna leave but then i should feel guilty forwanting to go home and get away from certain people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home