Sunday, December 9, 2007

i am trying really hard in all my school work and i feel like i sometimes canthandle trying to do good in my own things and then deal with all other hashishff!! ijust wisha anna would help me control things here and when the girls are loud atdinner and hashishff the misstresses look at me as if to tell the to be quiet butman anna aint once told anyone to be quiet and this whole msn internet thing, ihave spoken to everyone and she didnt even say a word and doesnt ever try tocontrol things here it is really ticking me off and i dont know how to tell herand you do realistairse that i am using frases like ticking me off coz i cantactually say the real word ahah i feel so lonely here a. i seriosuyl dont feel like i have as many peoplesupporting me anymore!!! i dont know what is happening to me man!! i want to finish and get out of here and be happy. i think losing my friend hasmade me think bout lots of things and that i aint dealistairng with her death thatgood. its really freaked me out that oneday we can be here so happy and the nextday someoone who you care bout so much can be gone and she was such an awsomeperson and so good at everything and i just dont see why peopole like here haveto ben taken away and not some sick freak !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home