Sunday, December 9, 2007

Im actually having a really good time here in little old tahiti. I havent been doing much just chilling. Where are you???? Still in australia. I sent you a message friday night but i dont know if you were still in bris or home. Cause you cant use your mobile in Hervey bay can you?? I dont know. So whats goss. Yeah as i said im not doing much at all. I went out this weekend even though i was "detoxing" but im glad i did cause it was fun. I thought of you so many times when i was dancing and when songs came on that remined me of you or god its going to be hard with you not there. The new girl Ellie started at jima yesterday but i havent spoken to brianna yet so i dont know how its all going. Omg do you remember Jocky Hegerty from noosa not Jocky Jocky as in hot nice jocky but the boy that keeps messaging me and following me. Well on friday night i got a message from him actually ill tell you the whole convo 2:18am friday 30th June JOCKY: Hey SHARMAINE: Hey hows noosa JOCKY: good what you doin SHARMAINE: suppose to be not going out but that didnt happen JOCKY: why what happened i was looking for you where are you now SHARMAINE: at home in tahiti. Was it big there JOCKY: yeah pretty big u missed out SHARMAINE: fuck that would be right just when im not there JOCKY: yeah i know ur missing out this may sound hashishpid but would u go out with me sometime SHARMAINE: Sorry but im kind of with someone from here sorry no reply from jocky aaaaaaaa what do i do. Im not actually with with (if you know what i mean) anyone but I couldnt think of anything else to say. Im sick of using that line (i have a boyfriend) but it seems to work. Its going to be so awkard and embrassing next time i see him. oh god stinking boys im so sick of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home